Apart from one or two breaks along the way, I’ve performed live music full-time since 2001. It’s been a pleasure entertaining the young and the young-at-heart at occasions of almost every description in and around South Africa.In 2012 I began offering a deejay service to compliment my live music performances, a combination that has been extremely well received (especially by cost-conscious wedding planners!).
In 2016 I introduced a personalised, multi-media, pub-style quiz service. Being a life-long trivia nerd and a weekly quiz-goer, this was a natural direction to move in. Each quiz is unique and customised to the occasion, incorporating questions, photos, videos and music relevant to the occasion and guest profile, to bring you and your guests a quiz that is interesting, informative and, most importantly, FUN!
Over the past 8+ years in Gauteng, I’ve performed to public, private and corporate audiences at some of the region’s most popular venues, in breathtaking settings. Personal highlights include performances at
• The Venue – Melrose Arch
• The Rand Club – Johannesburg City Centre
• Casalinga, Glenburn Lodge and EnGedi – Muldersdrift
• Forum Homini and Memoire – Magaliesburg
• Kievets Kroon and The Blades – Zambezi
• Rhapsody’s – Centurion, Brooklands and Menlyn
• The Blues Room – Sandton
• Stonehaven – Vaal River
• Tau Game Lodge – North West Province
• Tilodi Wilderness Lodge – Limpopo Province
• Jock Safari Lodge – Kruger Park
• Tswalu Private Game Reserve – Northern Cape
I consider myself extremely fortunate to be able to play music for a living. I love what I do, and I give my absolute best with each event to meet and exceed my clients’ expectations.